- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 4-6 cucumber slices, plus extra for garnish
- Soda water (club soda)
- Ice Bottle Chiller
1) Chill the Ice Bottle Chiller: Ensure your Ice Bottle Chiller is pre-chilled in the freezer for 10 - 14 hours as recommended by the manufacturer.
2) Prepare the Mint and Cucumber: In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh mint leaves and cucumber slices to release their flavors. If you prefer a stronger mint and cucumber essence, muddle a few extra leaves and slices.
3) Add the Gin: Pour 2 ounces of gin into the shaker.
4) Lime Juice and Simple Syrup: Add the fresh lime juice and simple syrup (a 1:1 mixture of sugar and water) to the shaker. Adjust the simple syrup to your desired level of sweetness.
5) Shake and Strain: Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously to chill and combine the ingredients. Strain the mixture into a chilled glass filled with ice.
6) Top with Soda Water: Top off your cocktail with soda water (club soda) to your preferred level of fizziness.
7) Garnish: Drop a few additional cucumber slices and fresh mint leaves into the glass for a refreshing look and taste.
8) Use the Ice Bottle Chiller: Take your pre-chilled Ice Bottle Chiller from the freezer to keep your Cooling Cucumber Mint Gin Fizz perfectly chilled while you sip and savor.
This cocktail is a delightful balance of gin's botanicals, the freshness of cucumber and mint, and the zing of lime. The Ice Bottle Chiller ensures your drink stays icy cold without dilution, making it an ideal companion for a warm day or a relaxing evening. Enjoy responsibly!